Monday, October 11, 2010

A Reunion and A Funny Question

As I mentioned a week ago, my 10 year high school reunion was this weekend. I reeeally should have taken more pictures that I did.

As I was getting ready, I had to snap this one of Joey reading to Grayson before bedtime.

















Here I am with my best friends from high school. The dynamic of our friendship hasn't changed, which is refreshing!













I wish she would move back to Oklahoma already.













I caught up with a lot of old friends, had some laughs, danced a little, and even made some new connections - which is always great!

And the funny question? I had an old student council friend ask, "Were you in a workout video?!" (Like she was 100% certain the answer was yes.)

I had to laugh. "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I wasn't."

She said, "Oh my goodness, I could've sworn it was you!"

At this point, she was convincing me!

"I don't know. Maybe I was. Maybe I blacked out and did a video shoot and didn't know it," I shrugged.

Thought For the Day: Always be prepared - for great picture moments and for random questions.

Like the blog? Sign up as a Follower!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Love the workout video comment!! Sounds like you had a blast! I didn't attend my 10 year reunion but I am thinking about attending the next one!!