Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Need Some Cheer? Glad You're Here!

"Two videos in a row?!" you must be thinking. But here's the deal: I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted and it's only Tuesday.

My TDL might as well be one of those little dinosaur sponges, because it expands and grows...rather quickly. So, I wanted to do something to pump us up and blow wind back in our sales. To cheer us on. Literally.

Enjoy!



Notice how the girl on the left at the end is EXHAUSTED, and the guy is still energized - even after that fabulous head twirl.

Thought For the Day: If THIS guy can move like that, surely I can get going on what I need to complete today.

Like the blog? Sign up as a Follower!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Girl, I don't know what is in the air this week, but I have been sooo tired and unmotivated and blah!! Hang in there!! :)