Monday, October 11, 2010

Have a Recommendation? Be HEARD.

When a friend recommends something to me, I usually take their opinion under consideration. Don't you?

I wanted to take this opportunity to share recommendations. For example, what Pandora stations do you love? (I listen to the Wynton Marsalis and David Nevue stations for jazz and piano while I write.)

What movies are rent-worthy? (I enjoy Anchorman.)

Do you have a blog, too, that you want to promote? (Mine are listed to the side.)

Well, shamelessly promote it all here please.

I told you the best ways to add money to your wallet in a previous post. Do you know of other ways?

If you need a good chiropractor, I suggest January Chiropractic & Acupuncture in Oklahoma.

If you are looking for a good way to get on track with your finances, I recommend doing Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace.

I've already recommended The University of Tulsa in a post. Check it out!













You are welcome to share your website (www.thepolkadotshoes.com), baby sleeping advice (swaddle!), tips on weight loss (count calories) and anything, really. Be my guest and maybe someone will pay your comment attention.

I might even do a blog about your recommendation.

Thought For the Day: Word of mouth goes a long way, but sometimes word of the keyboard goes further.

Like the blog? Sign up as a Follower!

No comments: