Monday, October 4, 2010

10 Years Already?? My PCO High School Reunion Approaches.

This weekend is my 10 year high school reunion for the Putnam City Original Class of 2000.

Naturally, I was inclined to look through my old scrapbooks, and I encountered a lot of memories I had forgotten - like the demolition at Powder Puff! There I am on the very bottom left. : ) While I can't share ALL the memories with you, I thought I would share with you the things I learned from high school.

1. Appreciate free education while you have it. 2. Don't worry about losing touch with your friends. There's this little thing called Facebook that will let you know everyone's business and then some.

3. You will never know how hard it is for your parents to send you away to college.
4. Be sure to snap that picture next to your car before you graduate.
3. The older you get, the less you will care what people think.

5. Tell your teachers and coaches thank you (pictured here- our principal, Mr. Belcher).
6. You still don't even know half of what you're capable of.
7. Keep important pictures, cards, pamphlets, etc. For, one day, you will revisit those and remember who you were then.
8. The best is yet to come.

Thought For the Day: A lot can change in ten years, but a lot can stay the same - like friendships.

1 comment:

Crystal Payne said...

This weekend!?! Where have I been? So sad I will not be there! Have a blast! You all will be in my heart!

~Crystal