Sunday, September 26, 2010

Super Quote Sunday

As I said last in last Sunday's post, every Sunday (or most Sundays...or until I change my mind), I'm posting one of my favorite quotes.

This week's quote is brought to you by the power-house that is Oprah. She said this once during a show years ago, and it stuck with me.

The quote is:

"You only get in life what you have the courage to ask for."


I agree. Whether it's asking for a raise, a break, something for free or even asking someone to turn down the volume on their radio, if you don't have the courage to ask for what you want, then you're going to have to deal with it.

I applied this quote in my prayer life as well.

Thought For the Day: Remember that having the courage to ask for what you want will bring you closer to creating the life you desire.

1 comment:

Melissa LaRose said...

i think this should be next sundays quote: Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.