Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Grocery List

Today, I decided to drive to Lake Hefner to make my grocery list.

Perhaps I thought this splendid venue would lend me some better ideas than "grilled cheese sandwiches."

What a beautiful day.

On the way home, I did something that I NEVER do.

I turned off the AC and rolled down all the windows.

I EVEN turned off the radio.

Nothing but wind (and my hair blowing all over creation) as I made my way through the roads of the bright green golf course.

Ahhhhh.

Such a small, nothing moment that felt like something.

Thought For the Day: When's the last time you deviated from your prosaic, everyday way of life to do something new? Like take a more scenic route to work, drive with the windows down or actually - wait for it - eat at the table as a family? Those things can be Something Moments, too.

No comments: