Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Extra! Extra! Read All About It.

"It" is my author visit last Friday at Positive Tomorrows, a school for homeless children in downtown Oklahoma City.

This school is a treasure in our community, and I am so delighted that the Daily Oklahoman featured this article in the paper today.

You can read all about the visit in my previous blog.

Yes, that's me in my car taking a picture with my camera phone.

Thought For the Day: I once read that we should celebrate like crazy when something good happens for us - no matter how teeny, tiny that good thing is. For example, when you're idea is implemented at work. Or you make a sell, even if it's $5. So, today I am going to celebrate that this article was in the paper, because (biting my nails) it may not happen ever again!

No comments: